Albert C. Hill House

Address:  19 North Amherst Road
​Current Use: Residential

Historical Use: Residential use
Construction Date:  1830

Historical Name: Albert C. Hill House

39.jpg

Click to Enlarge

Features:

  • Clapboard siding

  • Asphalt-shingled roof

  • Brick chimney

  • Porch

History:

Albert C. Hill

Albert C. Hill was a blacksmith who resided in Bedford during the 19th century.  He was known to have a blacksmithing shop located near Schoolhouse Number 1 in Bedford.  This house was built by Albert Hill.  It was later lived in by Freeman Parker, Elijah Stevens, Dr. Frank H. Rowe, Dr. Joseph C. Taylor, Edward Conner, Burt Davis, Annie Bullard, John Quaid, Donald and Grace Quaid, Ethel Blood, William Smith, and Eva Trefrey.