Address: 73 Bedford Center Road
Current Use: Residential
Historical Use: Residential use
Construction Date: 1880
Historical Name: The Parsonage
Click to Enlarge
1 Story with loft
This 19th century building was built to be the Parsonage for the Presbyterian Church. The Bedford Parsonage Association was formed in 1866 and was decided into shares for members of the church to contribute to. The entire cost of the parsonage was $3,223.13.